St Christopher rearview mirror charm, car protection – protection & good luck – made with a silver tone St Christopher charm and a blue evil eye beads.
– 28 x 19 mm – 1.10″ x 0.74″ St Christopher charm – Double sided charm featuring Saint Christopher on one side and Jesus and Mary on the other. Silver tone metal
– Dark blue evil eye beads
– Wood beads with cross design
– 1.5mm Dark blue strong cord
– Cord end and lobster clasp in stainless steel
– Length : 15 cm – 5.90 inches approx.
FEW WORDS ABOUT EVIL EYES :
IN THE PAST : According to the tradition, a hundred years ago a stranger man with blond hairs and very clear blue eyes arrived in a small traditional Greek village.The people of the village were so scary about these blue eyes, that they made different items in the shape of a blue eye to protect themselves from the stranger.
The evil eye is very important in Greece and you can see it everywhere : in homes, shops, cars.
Babies are very sensitive to the evil eye. In Greece, all the new moms keep their babies at home for 40 days. They suspend always a little evil eye on the stroller or to the baby’s bed for protection. Shops hang a glass evil eye bead next to the cashier machine to bring them luck and prosperity.
The last years, the evil eye has been a must have fashion accessory. You can find it in jewelry, car accessory, home decoration, baby protection on safety pins.
It is an excellent gift for yourself or for loved ones